|Northeast Region |
CT - ME - MA - NH - NJ - NY - PA - RI - VT
|Northeast News Log - Send news to Northeast Editors - Northeast News pre-2006 - Northeast News pre-2004 |
NJ/NY/CT DyeStat Metro
Better record for Flowers (US #1) , Victoria Flowers adds more than a foot to her USR with 62-02 at New England Invite Weight Throw Meet
La Salle burns US #1 10:15.89 DMR at PTFCA Indoor State Championship , North Penn boys, Conestoga girls take team titles
Boudreau reclaims 1000m US lead with 2:27.62 at New England Indoor Championship , Emily Jones (US #1) runs another fast 2 mile
West Windsor-Plainsboro South US #1 10:18.76 DMR at 71st Eastern States Championship , Opportunity Knocks, Teams Take Advantage, story by John Nepolitan - Union Catholic and Trenton Central NJ both US#1 1:28.35 4x200.
Emily Jones posts US #1 10:30.41 2 mile at MIAA All-State Meet , Andover and Woburn win titles
Caitlin Lane runs US #2 9:56.84 3k at Kevin Dare HS Invitational , Dan Kwiatkowski out to 62-10 in boys shot put
Nick Vena HUGE US #1 66-00.75 and improved National Freshman Record at NJSIAA Meet of Champions; Leung US#1 8:59.77 3200 over Smith 9:01.86
US #1 Shot Put 50-11 for Becky O'Brien and a 6th place finish at USATF Indoor Championship , Chanelle Price 2:08.39 800 does not advance to Sunday final
Nice throws by Onye and Flowers at Rhode Island Indoor State Championship , Patrick Onye takes #2 weight mark over 74 feet and wins the shot; Victoria Flowers beats her own state SP record 46-03.75
Northeast Region News
2008 Indoor Track
2007 Cross Country
- 3/9/08 NY New York Indoor State - Dalilah Muhammad matches US#1 HJ at 5-9, while most other favorites take expected gold - DyeStat onsite with John Nepolitan
- 3/8/2008 DyeStat US#1s - Dalilah Muhammad joins Ariel Roberts at 5-9 HJ; Updated March 8, 2008
- 3/5/2008 Interval Sessions #40 - DyeStat News Editor SteveU catches up with top miler Jillian Smith of Southern Regional HS in NJ.
- 3/3/08 RI New England Invite Weight Throw - Victoria Flowers adds more than a foot to her USR with 62-02
- 3/1/08 PA PTFCA Indoor State Championship - North Penn boys, Conestoga girls take team titles; LaSalle burns US#1 10:15.89 DMR
- 3/1/08 MA New England Champs - Parker Boudreau retakes 1000m US lead with 2:27.63; another fast 2M for Emily Jones
- 2/28/08 NY Eastern States Championships - Opportunity Knocks, Teams Take Advantage, by John Nepolitan - Highlights: Union Catholic and Trenton Central NJ both US#1 1:28.35 4x200. West Windsor-Plainsboro South US#1 10:18.76 DMR.
- 2/28/08 MA MIAA All-State Meet Report - posted from John Carroll ... Andover and Woburn win titles, while best mark comes from Bromfield jr Emily Jones, US#1 10:30.41 2M
- 2/28/08 DyeStat US#1s - Two more US#1s at Easterns; Updated Feb. 28, 2008
- 2/27/08 Interval Sessions #38 - DyeStat assistant editor Dave Devine roams the sector and dodges the shots with Maine throws star Becky O'Brien.
- 2/26/08 PA Kevin Dare HS Invitational - Caitlin Lane runs US#2 9:56.84 3k; Dan Kwiatkowski out to 62-10 in boys SP
- 2/24/2008 NJ NJSIAA Meet of Champions - Nick Vena HUGE US#1 66-00.75 national frosh record; Leung US#1 8:59.77 3200 over Smith 9:01.86 - John Nepolitan story ADDED
- 2/24/2008 USATF Indoor Championships - Becky O'Brien US#1 50-11 SP for 6th place! Chanelle Price 2:08.39 800 prelim, doesn't advance to Sunday final
- 2/21/2008 Interval Sessions #36 - DyeStat News Editor SteveU catches up with double Simplot champ and freshman and sophomore 200 record-holder Ashton Purvis.
- 2/20/2008 RI RIIL State Championships - Patrick Onye takes #2 weight mark over 74 feet
- 2/19/2008 PA TFCAGP Meet of Champions - La Salle PA runs 10:31.32 to take a tight DMR; 8:47.93 3k for Terence Lee (Carver Eng & Science)
- 2/18/2008 NJ NJSIAA Group Champs - Mike Alleman PR US#2 63-08.50 SP to turn tables on super frosh Nick Vena 62-07.50; Brian Leung rips 9:02.61 3200
- 2/18/2008 MA MIAA Divisional Championships - Emily Jones improves her own US#1 in 2M with 10:31.82
- 2/17/2008 PA DVGTCA Meet of Champions - PA stars Karen Shump and Ryann Krais win their signature events at all-girls meet
- 2/17/2008 CT CIAC State Championship - Danbury and Hillhouse take team titles
- 2/16/08 NY Pepsi Hall of Fame Classic - Nadonnia Rodriquez smokes a 52.83 400
- 2/11/08 PA PTFCA Track Carnival - Karen Shump 50-07.50 SP and Chanelle Price 55.32 400 shine the brightest
- 2/10/08 CT CIAC Class Champs - Danbury boys roll to huge victory; great 600 battle in Class L
- 2/9/08 NY New Balance Collegiate - Three relay wins for Eleanor Roosevelt MD girls; Chanelle Price #3 all-time 2:45.76 1000 - On-site with John Nepolitan,
- 2/8/08 NJ Report - The Smiths, Vena Again Making Headlines, by Ed Grant
- 2/7/0 Interval Sessions #32 - DyeStat News Editor SteveU catches up with Bromfield MA jr and current US 2M #1 Emily Jones
- 2/7/08 NJ NJISAA Championships - Doug Smith US#1 9:06.05 3200, beating Brandon Jarrett
- 2/6/08 The Road to Millrose - Final thoughts from our five Millrose bloggers
- 2/5/08 NY Varsity Classic - Morristown NJ fr Nick Vena hurls shot 63-02.75, takes over US lead
- 2/1/08 NY 101st Millrose Games - John Nepolitan Stories and Photos - Jillian Smith NJ wins girls mile in 4:50.87, Kyle Merber takes boys race in 4:13.86; Fast 60s from Rankin and Parson; Race walk heroics from Vergara brothers
- 1/31/08 NY NJ Metro Invite - Vena 61-10.25 smashes frosh shot mark again; Clayton scores year's first 20-foot LJ
- 1/31/08 Interval Sessions #30 - DyeStat assistant editor Dave Devine catches up with Rhode Island's Victoria Flowers for some lessons in the ballistic ballet known as the weight throw.
- 1/29/08 NJ USATF-NJ Youth Series - Chanelle Price PA ran her 2nd US#1 in 2 days in the 800, a 2;07.3
- 1/28/08 Reebok Boston Indoor Junior Boys - Luke Puskedra UT 4:08.77, Colby Lowe TX 4:08.99! Story, video and photo album. Story and pix by John Nepolitan; video interview by Marc Davis.
- 1/28/08 Reebok Boston Indoor Junior Girls - 2007 runner-up Jillian Smith NJ kicks past Canadian Jessica Parry with 150m to go to win junior girls mile in 4:48.83. Story and pix by John Nepolitan; video interview by Marc Davis.
- 1/28/08 NY Colgate Women's Games - Chanelle Price smashes 22-year-old meet 800 record with 2;09.3 (US#1 at the time) Saturday; Finals are Feb. 2
- 1/27/08 Reebok Boston Indoor - Luke Puskedra UT edges past Colby Lowe TX, 4:08.77-4:08.99; Jillian Smith NJ kicks with 150m to go to win in 4:48.83.
- 1/25/08 MA Mid Wach 'C' League Meet - Bromfield MA jr Emily Jones US#1 10:34.60 2M on tiny track
- 1/25/08 NY NYRR Night at the Races - At a low-key New York Road Runners Thursday Night at the Races event, Gill St. Bernard's NJ jr Doug Smith ran a US#1 8;24.3 3K
- 1/24/08 Interval Sessions #27 - DyeStat assistant editor Dave Devine steps in the ring with Mike Alleman, a young man as honest as he is talented.
- 1/22/08 NY 13th New Balance Games - Boys Photos - John Nepolitan's shots of the boys events at the Armory
- 1/22/08 NY 13th New Balance Games - Girls Photos - John Nepolitan's shots of the girls events at the Armory
- 1/20/08 MA Reebok Boston - Chris Derrick gets exemption from IHSA so he can accept invitation to Junior Boys Mile
- 1/20/08 NY New Balance Games - Story w/quotes, pix by John Nepolian
- 1/20/08 CT Yale Classic - Jillian King NY and Parker Boudreau CT get Millrose qualifiers; Toga girls hit US #1 11:48.88 DMR and Meaghan Gregory rips US #1 9:52.27 3k
- 1/20/08 NY 13th New Balance Games - Chanelle Price USR 1:10.30 500m, winning showdown with Dalilah Muhammad ... but also much more, including US#1 miles
- 1/16/08 Nike Indoor to move to Boston - NIN will be held at Reggie Lewis Center, beginning in 2009
- 1/14/08 NJ State Group Relays - Jillian Smith's relay legs, Mike Alleman's throwing the biggest stories
- 1/14/08 NH Dartmouth Relays - 4:55.25 mile by Caitlin Lane; US#1 SMRs LaSalle RI girls, Merrimack NH boys
- 1/13/08 NY Molloy Stanner Games - Hannah Davidson NY takes blazing mile in 4:55.05, leading 4 under 4:57; 4 other US#1s
- 1/11/08 NJ Report - Freshman shot sensation Nick Vena will be the center of attention again at the State Group Relays, by Ed Grant
- 1/10/08 NY Millrose Games Trials - Some fast 4x4s and 4x8s, especially US#1 and #2 girls 4x4s by Boys and Girls NY (3:51.44) and Benjamin Cardozo NY (3:51.88)
- 1/8/08 NJ Morris County Relays - Nick Vena smashed the USR for 9th-graders in the shot with a 61-01.50
- 1/8/08 NY 14th Hispanic Games - SteveU Story - Kyle Merber and Emily Lipari provided big highlights with Millrose-qualifying mile victories, while Devon Hill, Steve Crouse, Sarah McCurdy and Jenn Clayton won MVP awards.
- 1/7/08 NY Southern Tier Invite - AJ Johnson hits 23 feet in boys LJ; Melissa Kurzdorfer sweeps girls throws
- 1/7/08 NY 14th Hispanic Games - Boys Photos John Nepolitan's shots of the boys action at the Armory
- 1/6/08 NY 14th Hispanic Games - Girls Photos John Nepolitan's shots of the girls action at the Armory
- 1/3/08 NJ Report - Nick Vena's 57-footers smash state frosh shot mark and other early-season news, by Ed Grant
- 1/1/08 NY Upstate Holiday Classic - Melissa Kurzdorfer's 53-11 sets US soph mark in weight throw
- 12/30/07 NY Marine Corps Holiday Classic PHOTOS - John Nepolitan Photo Page
- 12/29/07 RI Brown Invitational Day 2 - G irls mile showdown highlights Day 2 track action
- 12/29/07 RI Brown Invitational Day 1 - Girls DMR is hot, but Flowers' USR throwing leads the day
- 12/29/07 RI Brown Invitational - Victoria Flowers smashes Weight Throw USR with 61-00.75 - John Nepolitan's Day 1 story and photos
- 12/27/07 NY Marine Corps Holiday Classic - Warwick Valley NY sweeps championship DMRs
- 12/24/07 NY Jim Mitchell Invitational - Holy Names girls #2 all-time 19:16.5h 4x1500
- 12/24/07 2008 National Track Preview 2 - The Girls Hurdles: Super group, including NIN/NON champ Jackie Coward and NON/World Youth Champ Dalilah Muhammad are back for more.
- 12/20/07 Marty Lewis: A Remembrance - Phil Zodda and Marc Bloom share Marc's honoring of NYC's late track legend, Marty Lewis, who as a coach, official and administrator guided the sport from New York's PSAL to the Foot Locker Finals.
- 12/19/07 Takin' it out to The Barn - Roving Northeast reporter John Nepolitan checks out a unique pole vault training facility in New York state
- 12/16/07 Bishop Loughlin - Boys - Robby Andrews and Steven Crouse are voted most outstanding.
- 12/16/07 Bishop Loughlin - Girls - Chanelle Price and Vanessa Stewart are voted most outstanding performers.
- 12/15/07 NY 54th Bishop Loughlin Games - First mega meet of New York Armory indoor season.
- 12/13/07 NJ Report - Ed Grant notes injustices toward top NJ harrier Brandon Jarrett, touts Kendrick, Smith and Gardner among Jersey's top indoor stars
- 12/13/07 Interval Sessions #23 - DyeStat assistant editor Dave Devine makes a post-Foot Locker pilgrimage to New Jersey to catch up with FL sixth-placer Brandon Jarrett.
- 12/13/07 NJ Report - Ed Grant notes injustices toward top NJ harrier Brandon Jarrett, touts Kendrick, Smith and Gardner among Jersey's top indoor stars
- 12/13/07 Interval Sessions #24 - DyeStat News Editor SteveU catches up with surprise Foot Locker 6th-place finisher Emily Lipari of Roslyn HS in NY.
- 12/7/07 Eastbay Coach of the Week - 2007 XC Week 9/10 - Bill Aris, Fayetteville-Manlius NY - Interview by SteveU
- 12/6/07 Foot Locker NE Girls Gallery
- 12/6/07 Foot Locker NE Boys Gallery
- 12/3/07 NTN New York & Northeast Team Notes - Victorious Manlius girls lead a New York parade into the top five
- 12/2/07 NTN Girls Championship - Manlius NY repeats, giving New York all four NTN girls titles. With its top 6 runners returning next year, Manlius has the look of a dynasty.
- 11/27/07 NTN Preview - Last Runner Standing - Who has the strength left to win after longest cross country season? Harrier editor Marc Bloom tabs defending champion Fayetteville-Manlius NY girls and Neuqua Valley IL boys as favorites.
- 11/27/07 How to win NTN - Sean McNamara (York IL '04), Amanda Griggs (Hilton NY '05) and Kyle Dawson (Coatesville PA '06) share the inside scoop on how they won it all.
- 11/24/07 2007 Super 25 - Update 4 - Neuqua Valley IL boys climb to #1; Fayetteville-Manlius NY, Saugus CA girls still undaunted
- 11/23/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 11 - 4 new teams in top 10 after Federation meet
- 11/23/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 11 - CBA boys, Roxbury girls crack the top 10
- 11/16/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 10 - Warwick boys take over #1 from Shen after public schools championship
- 11/16/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 10 - Newton South girls move into top 10 at #3
- 11/8/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 9 - Shaker boys move up to #3; Queensbury girls enter top 10
- 11/8/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 9 - Danbury CT boys return to #1
- 11/2/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 8 - top 4 teams remain the same as state meets loom
- 11/2/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 8 - North Penn PA boys, Hanover NH girls hold #1
- 10/26/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 7 - Little change as teams prepare for state meet series
- 10/26/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 7 - Top six teams remain the same.
- 10/24/07 - Northeast Region Review, Oct. 20 - Victories for top MA teams at Brown Invite - by DyeStat. Northeast Regional Editor Matt Soja
- 10/23/07 - New York Boys Region Review, Oct. 20 - Warwick's win at Section 1/NTN Pre-Regional is top story - by DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe
- 10/23/07 - New York Girls Region Review, Oct. 20 - Warwick Valley nips Arlington, but otherwise light week - By DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty
- 10/21/07 - NY Boys Eastern States - Kellenburg, LaSalle's Dan Lowry top Boys Eastern States
- 10/21/07 - NY NTN Pre-Regionals - Ranked Warwick Valley teams sweep event at Bowdoin Park
- 10/19/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 6 - Shen, Warwick Valley boys move up to 1-2 after Manhattan; Fay-Man girls strengthen hold on #1
- 10/19/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 6 - North Penn PA boys take over #1 with Manhattan win; Hanover NH and Voorhees NJ girls hold 1-2
- 10/16/07 - NY Saratoga-Burnt Hills Dual - NY#6/US#23 Toga girls beat short-handed NY#2/US#3 Burnt Hills
- 10/15/07 - New York Boys Region Review, Oct. 13 - Shen and Warwick score best at Manhattan - by DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe
- 10/15/07 - Northeast Region Review, Oct. 13 - Hanover & Voorhees girls, Danbury boys shine at Manhattan - by DyeStat Northeast Regional Editor Matt Soja
- 10/15/07 - New York Girls Region Review, Oct. 13 - Fay-Man rules, but Manhattan could mean shakeup in overall rankings - By DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty
- 10/12/07 - DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 5 - Little change - Danbury boys, Hanover girls still #1
- 10/10/07 - Northeast Region Review, Oct. 6 - Top teams work through the heat, prepare for Manhattan - by DyeStat Northeast Regional Editor Matt Soja
- 10/9/07 - New York Boys Region Review, Oct. 6 - Washingtonville over Shaker, Smithtown over Arlington - by DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe
- 10/9/07 - New York Girls Region Review, Oct. 6 - Light week (pre-Manhattan), but Arlington tops Ward Melville - By DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty
- 10/6/07 - NJ Shore Coaches Invitational - Chelsea Ley's 18:24, #16 all-time in Holmdel history; Brian Leung's 15:52 the only sub-16 of the day.
- 10/5/07 - Manhattan Invite Start Lists - Complete race assignments for boys and girls
- 10/5/07 - NY Manhattan Invitational - 35th running of the massive meet at storied Van Cortlandt Park
- 10/5/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 4 - Queensbury boys, Faye-Man girls roll on
- 10/5/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 4 - Danbury CT boys, Hanover NH girls still #1
- 10/5/07 - Ed Grant's New Jersey Roundup - Oct. 5 - Smith will meet Jarrett at Manhattan
- 10/3/07 - MA Newton South v Lincoln Sudbury Dual - NE#6 Newton South MA girls upset by bubble team Lincoln Sudbury MA, 25-36
- 10/2/07 - New York Girls Region Review - DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty reviews the Sept. 22 week's action
- 10/2/07 - New York Boys Region Review - DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe reviews the Sept. 29 week's action
- 10/2/07 - Northeast Region Review - DyeStat Northeast Regional Editor Matt Soja reviews the Sept. 29 week's action
- 9/29/07 - NY McQuaid Invitational - US#1 F-M girls turn back US#5 Burnt Hills NY; Lakewood OH takes boys AAA race
- 9/29/07 - RI Ocean State Invitational - First-ever meet crowns Merrimack NH boys, Greenwich NY girls, Emily Jones MA, Alex Yersak NJ
- 9/28/07 - NJ Cougar Invitatational - Brandon Jarrett NJ rips a 15:03, nearly beats Craig Forys' CR
- 9/28/07 - PA Paul Short Run - Big days for Neely Spence PA (17:37), Doug Smith NJ (15:10) and winning NE#3 Germantown Friends PA boys (beat SE#2 Quince Orchard MD)
- 9/28/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 3 - Hanover NH girls move up to #1.
- 9/28/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York Week 3 - Kellenburg boys crack top 10 at #3
- 9/25/07 - Northeast Region Review - DyeStat NE Regional Editor Matt Soja reviews Sept. 22 week's action
- 9/25/07 - New York Boys Region Review - DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe reviews Sept. 22 week's action
- 9/25/07 - New York Girls Region Review - DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty reviews Sept. 22 week's action
- 9/22/07 - NH Manchester Invitational - NY#2/US#5 Burnt Hills NY girls take down NE#2/US#12 Hanover; victories for Alex McGrath, Georgia Griffin
- 9/22/07 - NY Bowdoin Classic - New meet on NY Feds and NTN NE course sees NE#4 Brookline MA boys win, while NE#4 Emmaus PA girls just 4th with Voorhees NY winning
- 9/21/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast Week 2 - Stable at the top; first 3 positions stay the same.
- 9/18/07 - Northeast Region Review - DyeStat NE Regional Editor Matt Soja reviews Sept. 15 week's action
- 9/18/07 - New York Boys Region Review - DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe reviews Sept. 15 week's action
- 9/18/07 - New York Girls Region Review - DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty reviews Sept. 15 week's action
- 9/15/07 Cherokee Challenge - Course records by Chelsea Ley and Kevin McDonnell in New Jersey.
- 9/14/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - New York - Queensbury boys beat Shen to take over #1.
- 9/14/07 DyeStat XC Team Rankings - Northeast - Danbury CT boys, Colts Neck NJ girls still #1
- 9/11/07 Northeast Region Review - DyeStat NE Regional Editor Matt Soja reviews early season action through Sept. 8
- 9/11/07 - New York Boys Region Review - DyeStat NY Boys Regional Editor Tom Cuffe reviews tearly season action through Sept. 8
- 9/11/07 - New York Girls Region Review - DyeStat NY Girls Regional Editor Dan Doherty early season action through Sept. 8
- 8/15/07 DyeStat XC Regional Rankings - Pre-Season - Northeast
- 4/21/07 - New York Relays - Collegiate's 17:26 4-mile relay and South Shore's 41.05 4x100.
- 3/4/07 - New England Championships - 3 US top 6 marks - Becky O'Brien ME 46-03 SP, Glastonbury CT girls 9:17.04 4x8, Kris Haynes VT 1:21.41 600
- 3/3/07 - Armory Open Meet Surprise - Centrowitz 4:08.55 Mile
- 3/3/07 - NY State Meet -
- 2/27/07 - Eastern States Championships - Terrell Wilks CT and Lindsay Rowe NY were among those making significant improvements in the sprints/hurdles at Eastern States.
- 2/24/07 - PA State Meet - Chanelle Price's Stunning Quadruple
- 2/24/07 - NJ All-Group Meet of Champions - Colts Neck Rules Distance - Ashley Higginson, Craig Forys US#1 3200m in 10:26.53 and 9:03.58
- 2/23/07 - MA MIAA All-State - Newton South soph Bridget Dahlberg 4:52.11 mile, Westwood sr Jeff Moriarty 2:27.02 1000
- 2/21/07 - Ed Grant's NJ All-Group Preview - Doug Smith, Jillian Smith, Jahlisa Smith (and Forys, Tauro, Higginson) the big names in distance
- 2/20/07 - PA Pennsylvania Report - Recapping the start of championship season with Don Rich.
- 2/19/07 - ME Maine State Meet - Abby Iselborn's 5:03.47 mile beats '85 record
- 2/17/07 - NY Pepsi Hall of Fame Classic - Chaminade's Ryan McDermott - US#1 B-2-Mile in speedy 9:11.90
- 2/17/07 - MA MIAA Div II Championships - Ryan Collins US#2, Paul Corcoran US#3 B-2Mile - 9:15.58 and 9:16.09
- 2/17/07 - CT Open Indoor - Jessica Sullivan sets CT state record 11-06.00 PV, Staples Boys 4x400 do too in 3:31.25
- 2/15/07 - NJ Group Championships - NJ soph Doug Smith US#1 9.08.01 3200m on first day
- 2/10/07 - NY CHSAA Indoor City Championships - Phyllis Francis US#1 600m, Walter Henning US#4 SP
- 2/10/07 - VT Vermont State Indoors - Kris Haynes breaks own 3-time state 600m record in 1:23.57
- 2/8/07 - MA TriCounty Champsionships - Xaverian sr Mark Amirault -- US#3 2-Mile -- 9:17.90
- 2/8/07 - CT Connecticut Indoor Championships
- 2/7/07 - NJ Ed Grant's Report - Bond, Apwah, Bruno and Vassell join Tauro in NJ headlines
- 2/3/07 - NY New Balance Collegiate - Nine US#1s in 11 events, including Sean Holston VA 33.21 (#2 all-time) and Eleanor Roosevelt 9:01.17 girls 4x800 (#4 all-time).
- 2/3/07 - NHIAA Class L - Merrimack boys and Bishop Guertin Girls
- 2/2/07 - MA - MSTCA Invitational - Arantxa King jumps US#3 19-03.50, Robert Gibson US#5 2-mile in 9:26.76
- 2/2/07 - NY Millrose Games - Danielle Tauro (again) 4:52.81 and Jason Weller 4:15.81 HS Mile
- 2/2/07 - NHIAA Class IMS Track&Field State Championships - jr Anna Cioffredi repeat triples 55, 300, and LJ
- 1/28/07 - MA Reebok Boston Indoor - Duncan Phillips (TX) has huge PR, wins US#1 Mile in 4:09.20.
- 1/28/07 - MA Bob McIntyre Relays - Lincoln Sudbury Girls run US#1 4x800 in 9:18.21
- 1/27/07 - CT Southern Connecticut Coaches Invitational
- 1/26/07 - MA BU Terrier Classic - Bri Jackucewicz NJ 17:19.05, Arantxa King MA 40-06 TJ
- 1/24/07 - PA Don Rich summarizes the action
- 1/20/07 - NY 12th Annual New Balance Games - Big Miles for Moen, Tauro, Webb... Dalilah Muhammed blazes 400
- 1/19/07 - CT Yale Interscholastic T&F Classic - Murdock and Davidson run to US#1 marks
- 1/19/07 - PA DVGTCA Indoor Meet at Lehigh U - Karen Shump PA US#1 49-04.25 Shot Put
- 1/6/07 - NY Southern Tier Invite - Ashley Hendrix US#3 19-00 long jump, Elizabeth McMahon 4:47.20 1500
- 1/6/07 - NY Hispanic Games - 4 US#1 records, 2 Millrose Mile Qualifiers - On site with John Nepolitan
- 1/5/07 - NH Dartmouth Relays - Walter Henning NY Sets Another USR 86-02 in 25 lb. Weight Throw
- 12/30/06 - Southern Maine New Year's Relays - Taye Brothers Sizzle - Ayalew 4:16.63, Sintayehu 4:19.79
- 12/29/06 - F.I.T. Relays MD - Sean Holston VA 1:03.93/6.41 500/55 double
- 12/29/06 - PA Burdette Classic - Easton PA jr and NON Champ Chanelle Price sizzles 2:08.76 800
- 12/29/06 - RI Brown Invitational - Scotia-Glenville NY's Caroline King wins a fast mile in a US#1 4:55.56
- 12/27/06 - Seton Hall Invitational NJ - Chester Girls 4:10.57 SMR
- 12/27/06 - NY Marine Corps Classic - Blazing 800s and DMRs.
- 12/24/06 - Don Rich's PA Report-Good marks for Joe Berry, Wayne Crawford, Ryann Krais, Karen Shump
- 12/22/06 - NY NCHSAA Classic - Walter Henning 60-05.5 - DyeStat MVP opens season ... in the shot.
- 12/22/06 - NY Jim Mitchell Invitational, Greenwich NY girls run a HSR 19:16.43 4x1500.
- 12/22/06 - Ed Grant's New Jersey Report Indoor season starts with four big Jersey wins at Bishop Louglin
wrapping up XC
- 12/16/06 - Northeast News - Fast distance runs by FL Finalists
- 12/16/06 - NY 53rd Bishop Loughlin Games - DyeStat on site at The Armory
- 12/13/06 - PA Highlights Weeks of 12/2-12/9 by Don Rich
- 12/11/06 - PA Coatesville's Men in Black - Don Rich's feature on NTN Champs
- 12/09/06 - Ed Grant's New Jersey Report - Reviewing All-State selection process.
- 12/6/06 - Footlocker Gallery of Finalists - NE Boys - NE Girls- pix, bio and stats of NE finalists.
- 12/2/06 - Northeast Teams Dominate NTNs! - Fayetteville-Manlius NY girls - Coatesville PA boys
- 12/1/06 - NTN Northeast Preview - NTN has been a fantabulous meet for the Northeast - more to come in 2006, says regional editor Tom Cuffe
- 11/27/06 - Danielle Tauro to miss FL Finals - Digitalsports.com reports she has been diagnosed with Rhabdomyolysis.
- 11/24/06 - Foot Locker Prior Years Northeast - See 10 years of DyeStat coverage of Foot Locker.
- 11/23/06 - Steveu's Foot Locker Northeast Picks - Forys over Gruenewald; Neely Spence could surprise
- 11/23/06 - Week 11 NTN Northeast rankings - Fayetteville-Manlius NY girls confirm #1 rank by beating Hilton and Saratoga again in New York Federation meet. Shen boys win Feds to hold #2. Colts Neck NJ girls move from 5th to 2nd with strong win in NJ Meet of Champions.
- 11/19/06 - NTN Selection Sunday #3 - Coatesville PA boys, Shenendehowa NY boys, Fayetteville-Manlius NY girls, Colts Neck NJ girls - 4 Northeast region automatic bids go out , leaving only 8 of 40 slots open for the big races Dec. 2 in Portland OR. (4 California and final 4 at large bids go out next Sunday).
- 11/18/06 - NY Federation Meet - Fayetteville-Manlius girls confirm their new NTN Northeast #1 ranking by repeating their public schools win over NE#2 Hilton and NE#3 Saratoga Springs. Other winners are NE#2 Shenendehowa boys, Tommy Gruenewald and Hannah Davidson. (Steve Underwood on-site)
- 11/18/06 - NJ Meet of Champs - Craig Forys 15:16 breaks Holmdel Park course record. Danielle Tauro 17:47 and NE#5 Colts Neck 80 are girls winners. (John Nepolitan on-site)
- 11/18/06 - Massachusetts MIAA All-State Meet - Biggest winners at Northfield Mountain: Ryan Collins CR 15:49, Emily Jones 18:39 and Bromfield girls, Brockton boys
- 11/18/06 - PA Last Gasp Classic - Coatesville boys, Radnor girls show their talents.
- 11/17/06 - Danielle Tauro Check out this special career highlight vid of miler/harrier Marc Davis video
- 11/17/06 - Week 10 NTN Northeast rankings - Fayetteville-Manlius NY girls rise from 5th to 1st after winning New York public schools championship
Oct 16 - Nov 15
- 11/11/06 - Foot Locker Favorites Update 2 - November update of Steve Underwood's regional rankings for Midwest and Northeast.
- 11/11/06 - NJ Group champs w/pix - Grp4 girls Danielle Tauro 18:06, A. Higginson 18:10; Craig Forys 15:31 wins by :31 for boys.
- 11/11/06 - NYSPHSAA champs (John Nepolitan on-site) - Stunners in AA: Boys: Steve Murdock over Tommy G. to lead Shen's victory. Girls: NE#5 Fay-Man 67, #2 Hilton 71, #1 Toga 73; Allison Sawyer 17:36 over Hannah Davidson.
- 11/11/06 - New England champs - 6th man breaks tie as NE#3 Danbury CT beats #5 Glastonbury (Donn Cabral 15:29). NE#6 North Kingstown RI girls beaten by Hanover NH (Georgia Griffin 18:31).
- 11/10/06 - Week 9 NTN Northeast rankings - Liverpool boys move into 6th - Coatesville PA boys, Saratoga NY girls still #1
- 11/8/06 - NJ Ed Grant's New Jersey Report - Tauro debuts and will face Colts Neck pair in group championship
- 11/4/06 - RI State Meet - N. Kingston girls (NE#9), boys sweeps titles; Victories for Andrew Palumbo, Jean Christensen
- 11/4/06 - PA State Meet - NE#1 Coatesville boys raise best-PA-ever question with 26 pts.; Jason Weller beats Paul Springer for AAA win. NE#3 Radnor girls win by 21.
- 11/4/06 NH - NHIAA Cross Country Meet of Champions - Hanover Girls (47-122) over Manchester West, Con-Val boys edge out Merrimack 97-105
- 11/4/06 - Maine State Meet - Mt. Desert Girls in B; Lisbon Boys win C, and more
- 11/3/06 - Connecticut Open - NE#3 US#15 Danbury boys 74, NE#7 Glastonbury 78 in seesaw battle decided by 5th runner.
- 11/3/06 - Week 8 NTN Northeast rankings - Status quo - Coatesville PA boys, Saratoga NY girls still #1
- 10/27/06 - Week 7 NTN Northeast rankings - Coatesville PA boys move up to #1 after Collegiate NY loss at Brown; Saratoga girls still #1
- 10/21/06 - NTN Northeast week 7 - Tom Cuffe's review of top teams' action.
- 10/21/06 Brown Invitationall - Great American champ and NE#1 Collegiate NY 128 falls to NE#5 Smithtown NY 72 and NE#9 Glastonbury CT 87.
- 10/20/06 - Week 6 NTN Northeast rankings - Saratoga NY girls #1 again - Manhattan performances also move Smithtown NY and Shaker NY boys into top 10.
- 10/19/06 -NJ - Ed Grant's New Jersey Report
- 10/17/06 NJ - Monmouth Cross Country Championships Colt's Neck Girls, Christian Brothers Academy Boys
- 10/16/06 - NTN Northeast Week 6 Report - Manhattan was the feature event, but some boys teams were missing
Sept - Oct 15
- 10/14/06 - Manhattan Invitational NY - Craig Forys' 12:10.7 (Colt's Neck NJ sr) topples 23 year-old record, only to lose it minutes later to Tommy Gruenewald's (Fayetteville-Manlius NY sr) 12:10.6.
- 10/13/06 - Week 5 NTN Northeast Rankings - top 6 boys, all 10 girls teams hold their ranking.
- 10/13/06 - Ed Grant's New Jersey Report - Highlighting Shore Coaches meet.
- 10/6/06 - Week 4 NTN Northeast rankings - Radnor PA girls move up to 2nd after close 2nd to #1 Hilton at Warwick.
- 9/28/06 - Ed Grant's New Jersey Report - Through Sept. 24
- 9/23/06 - Northeast Region News - Craig Forys (Colt's Neck) and Hannah Davidson (Saratoga Springs) take individual title and help team wins at Spiked Shoe Invitational
- 9/22/06 - NTN Northeast rankings - Week 2 - Hilton NY girls, Coatesville PA boys still #1 as top four teams in each list hold their places.
- 9/16/06 - NTN Northeast Recap -- NE#9 Warwick Valley NY dominate area teams, run five in the top ten at Edgewater -- defending NTN champions Hilton girls (NE#1) open at the Wildcat Invitational and win 32 to 54 victory over HFL -- NE#3 Liverpool men in orange utilize wicked pack running to capture the team title over Cicero North Syracuse
- 9/15/06 - Week 1 NTN Northeast rankings - Coatesville PA boys, Hilton NY girls are #1 - most teams haven't run yet.
- 9/11/06 - PA Don Rich's Pennsylvania Roundup - Gettysville is a showcase for NE#1 Coatesville boys, Kyle Dawson, and newcomer Sydney Clark.
- 9/04/06 - PA Don Rich's Pennsylvania Roundup - NE#1 US#4 Coatesville boys score 16 at Big Valley - Sarah Simonetti 18:16 CR at Viking.
- New Jersey report March 17 - Ed Grant reports on the two national indoor meet
- Mar 4 - New York State Meet - 146 DyeStat Elite performances.
Girls Highlights: Suffern sr. Kara McKenna 4:35.22 1500m, Bellport jr. Brittany Sheffey 2:51.39 1000m (Kristy Longman 2:51.44), Hillcrest sr. Makalia Griffith 1:34.18 (Sarah McCurdy 1:34.28), New Rochelle sr. Lynne Layne 6.97 55m/18-11.5 LJ, Warwick Valley sr. Aislinn Ryan 9:44.53 3k (Lindsay Ferguson 10:00.51)
Boys Highlights: Webster Schroeder sr. Gary Jones US#1 50-1 TJ (Kyle Anthony 48-1.75), Hempstead sr. Alie Beauvais US#2 1:20.21 (Lionel Williams 1:20.91), Saratoga Springs jr. Stephen Murdock 9:10.33 3200.
- Mar 3 - New England Interscholastic Champs - John Carroll's Meet Report - Westerly RI sr. Samantha Garwych US#2 1:30.87 & anchors Westerly 9:16.52 4x800, Wilton CT sr. Kerri Lyons 2:53.38 1000m, Amity CT sr. Corey Mosley US#2 2:28.06 1000m, Gulliford CT sr. Jay Koloseus 9:18.47 2-mile, Xaverian MA 7:56.09 4x800, Bonny Eagle ME sr. John Wiechman 57-9 SP - 130 DyeStat Elite Marks
- Feb 28 - Eastern States Championships - 255 DyeStat Elite performances, one of highest quality meets of the season..
- Feb 24 MA -- MIAA All-State Champs - Reggie Lewis Ctr., Roxbury - 92 DyeStat Elite Marks - Marshfield sr. Haley Catarius US#1 1:33.30 600m; Xaverian jr. Mark Amirault 4:11.94 mile, Dennis-Yarmouth jr. Colleen Weatherbee 4:54.88 mile, Medford jr. Arantxa King 19-5.5 LJ/7.14 60m, Marblehead sr. Teddi Curtis 5-8 HJ, Northhampton sr. Sarah Wernick 39.30 300m.
- Feb. 19 MA -- USATF New England Champs - Harvard U., Cambridge - Cushing Acad. sr. Ayalew Taye 8:29.56 3000m (soph. brother Sintayehu 8:44.85), Nashua North NH sr. John Schroeder 4:15.62 mile, Manchester Central NH soph. Matt Paulson 1:56.28 800 (sr. teammate Alex Hall 1:56.60).
- Feb 20 ME -- State Meet - Class A @ U. of Southern Maine - Scarborough girls, Bonny Eagle boys win titles. Class B @ Bates College - Falmouth boys, Greely girls.
- Feb 25 PA -- PTFCA State Meet - Penn St. U., State College. Results
Boys: North Penn tops Simon Gratz for title. Manheim Twp. sr. Craig Miller US#1 8:22.65 3k (Jake Walker 8:30.35), Chichester's Carington Queen US#2 7.89 60H, North Penn 7:53.73 4x800.
Girls: West Catholic dominates. WC's LaTavia Thomas US#1 2:09.70 800 (Chantelle Price 2:10.57) and Kneshia Sheard 54.88 400, Center's Allyn Laughlin 47-9.5 (two others above 45).187 DyeStat Elite Marks
Feature: A Shot at the Top: PA's Girls SP Power SurgeFeb 25 NY -- PSAL Championships - New York Armory - 35 DyeStat Elite Marks - Team titles to Transit Tech boys (US#2 1:29.08 4x2 and 3:20.54 4x4) and Boy & Girls (US#4 3:52.48 4x4). Hillcrest sr. Makalia Griffith US#1 1:30.81 600m, Transit Tech sr. Clemore Henry 1:20.62 600m, South Shore's Rodney Campbell 34.52 300m,
- NY -- Section Meets - Various dates, locations - Bellport jr. Brittany Sheffey 2:50.26 1000m Section 11 (Feb. 14). Saratoga Springs Steve Murdock 9:11.54 and Greg Kelsey 9:12.48 3200s in Section 2 (Feb. 18 on 173-yard "square" track).
- Feb. 21 NY -- Section 3 Select - Manley - Fayetteville-Manlius jr. Tommy Gruenewald US#1 9:06.27 3200m.
- Feb. 18 VT -- Vermont State Meet - Norwich - Titles to Essex boys and Fair Haven Union girls. Doubles for Lamoille jr. Lucy Higgins 300-600, Champlain Valley jr. Melanie McCormack 1600-3200, Missisquoi jr. John Brueckner 1000-1600.