|- HOME - US News - States - Calendar - Rankings - Features - Youth - Message Board - Chat Room -|
DyeStat 2001 Indoor
April 7, 2001 at Mt. St. Michael Academy, Bronx NY
1st Mount Relays
PENN RELAYS QUALIFIER.
COME RUN, JUMP, VAULT, AND THROW AGAINST SOME OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE EAST COAST.
* Brand new, six lane, super fast, all weather 400m "Eurotan ME" Track
* Concrete Shot and Discus Circles
* Eurotan High jump area and Eurotan Jumps and Vault Runways.
* Two sand pits
* All grass Javelin area
* Bleacher seating on both sides of the track
FULLY AUTOMATIC TIMING "FINISH LYNX"by Judith Allen Enterprises
* A trainer will be available all day
* Ice machine on campus
* Medals to the top six in all events
* Lenny Diaz: [email protected]; 718-515-6400 ext 221 W; 914-963-5583 H
* ¼ inch spikes or less
NATIONAL FEDERATION SANCTIONS for NY, NJ, De, Pa, Md, Va, DC, PSAL, CHSAA
COACHES INSTRUCTION SHEET
* Due date is Monday April 2, 2001
* No entries will be accepted the day of the meet
* No entries will be accepted without payment
* All relays will be seeded the day of the meet.
* All relays are final on time
* All 4x100m relays and first three heats of the varsity 4x400m relays will be run in lanes
* All other relays and heats will use a California start
* No starting blocks will be allowed
* Bring your own batons
* An athlete may compete in any two events
* Freshmen can not run in sophomore events
Boys Pole vault 8'6"
Girls Pole vault 6'6"
Boys High jump 5'8"
Girls High jump 4'8"
In the shot, discus, javelin, long, and triple jumps all first jumps & throws will be measured. After that only those over the following marks will be measured:
Each athlete gets 3 attempts, No Final.
(Due Monday April 2nd)
Boys individual events Girls individual events
Boys Relays Girls Relays
____Frosh 4x100m ____Frosh 4x100m
____Soph 4x100m ____Soph 4x100m
____Frosh 4x400m ____Frosh 4x400m
____Soph 4x400m ____Soph 4x400m
____Varsity DMR ____Varsity DMR
____Varsity 4x100m ____Varsity 4x100m
____Varsity 4x400m ____Varsity 4x400m
____Varsity 4x800m ____Varsity 4x800m
Total # of individuals____x $5.00
Total # of relays____x $15.00 Total Entry Fee $______
Max Entry per Boys or Girls team is $300. For both Boys and Girls $500.
Make Checks Payable to: "Mt. St. Michael Academy" (Include with Entry)
Mail entry to:
Mt. St. Michael Academy
4300 Murdock Ave.
Bronx, NY 10466
School_______________________________ City___________________ State_______
ORDER OF EVENTS
First running event goes off at 10:00am
Varsity Girls 400Ih
Varsity Boys 400Ih
Varsity Girls 4x800m
Varsity Boys 4x800m
Varsity Girls 4x100m
Varsity Boys 4x100m
Frosh Girls 4x400m
Frosh Boys 4x400m
Soph Girls 4x400m
Soph Boys 4x400m
Varsity Girls DMR
Varsity Boys DMR
Frosh Girls 4x100m
Frosh Boys 4x100m
Soph Girls 4x100m
Soph Boys 4x100m
Varsity Girls 4x400m
Varsity Boys 4x400m
Time table will be available on the day of the meet.
FIELD EVENTS (3 attempts - No Finals)
9:00am Boys Discus followed by Girls Discus
9:30am Boys Javelin followed by Girls Javelin
Girls Long jump followed by Boys Long Jump
Girls Pole Vault followed by Boys Pole Vault
10:30am Girls High Jump followed by Boys High Jump
11:00am Boys Shot followed by Girls Shot
11:30am Girls Triple Jump followed by Boys Triple Jump
This web site is edited and published
©DyeNet LLC 2000-2001