- Division I: BOYS : Stevens Point (76) over Madison West 87 GIRLS: Whitefish Bay (75 points) over Onalaska (129 points)
- Division II: BOYS: Tomahawk 78 points over Catholic Memorial (88 points) GIRLS: Mount Horleb/Barnveld (105 points) over Dodgeville Mineral Point (115 points).
- Division III: BOYS: Webster 83 points over Cedar Grove Belgium (110 points) GIRLS: Edgar (126 points) over Sheboygan Area Lutheran (131 points).
Division I Highlights
Division II Highlights
- Stevens Point Boys offset Madison West's placing 2 runners in the first 10 to capture the Division I Boys championship. Senior Derek Storkel of Tomah proved too strong for Brett Kelly of Madison West, winning the Division I individual championship in 15:26.
- Whitefish Bay Girls lived up to their #1 rating in Wisconsin by dominating the field to win the Girls Division I Team Championship led by a 10th place finish by Annie Taljakowski. Junior Gabby Levac of Arrowhead won the Individual Championship running 14:42 for 4000 meters.
- Paced by Nick VanStrydonk's 11th place finish, Tomahawk held off Catholic Memorial and Port Washington to win the Division II Boys Championship. Port Washington Seniors Mark Allen and Evan Ross finished 1-2 in the individual race.
- Morgan Sickels of Catholic Memorial powered her way to the Girls Division 2 Individual Championship running a sizzling 14:28 for 4000 meters.
Division III Highlights
Josh Mulloy of Cedar Grove Belgium ran to victory in the Divison III individual race covering the 5000 meter course in 16:07.