Division | Invitational Division | Preview
| Heats | Friday pix
| Donna on the Side: Mobile
- Saturday morning - Saturday
night | DyeStat Elite performances |
J.W. North Riverside CA
13.86 -1.3 100H & 42.76 300H
Palm Bay Melbourne FL
45.88 400m & 21.08 -0.9 200m
He is US#1 in both events
Division Winners Table
on highlighted events for action pix - Complete
100: Gerald Watson LA 10.77 -1.3
200: Xavier Carter FL 21.08 -0.8
400: Xavier Carter FL 45.88 US#1 (Arthur Davis 46.88, Cedric Goodman
46.90 - top 3 all beat the old meet record.) Carter appeared beaten
on the far turn, but closed swiftly.
800: Shannon Sherrer NJ 1:51.95, taking the lead after being second
at the half in 54.5 seconds.
Mile: Anthony Chiulli TN 4:14.27
2-Mile: Jacob Buckman KY 9:20.87, passing Brandon Smith AL on the
110H: John Yarbrough TN 13.96 +0.2
300H: John Yarbrough TN 37.62 completing a double
HJ: Errol Blackmon FL 6-10
LJ: Clarence Williams FL 22-7.75
TJ: Rick James MS 45-04.25
PV: Kalen Schiedt GA 14-7
SP: Andy Fryman KY 62-10
DT: Raben Fox LA 175-1
JT: Cody Fillinck LA 196-10
4x100: Southern Lab LA 42.47
4x400: Vineland NJ 3:16.34
4x800: West Springfield VA 7:58.10 (Steven Tobin 2:01, Joseph McMahon
1:58, Tim Kwak 2:00.1, John Cook 1:59.1)
100: Katrina Castille LA 12.04 -0.9, catching
Courtney Champion 12.08 with a rush at the end.
200: Courtney Champion GA 24.31 -1.1
400:Katrina Taylor LA 54.55
800: Leslie Treherne VA 2:13.71, taking the lead on the last turn,
with Huma Husain VA 2:14.86 moving with her for second.
Mile: Leslie Clerc-Koenck LA 5:07.92
2-Mile: Joy Griffith AL 10:43.57, regaining the lead from Melissa
Massey on the last lap as Maddie Schueler, Alissa McKaig and Tara
Lenn stretched further back.
100H: Ashlee Brown CA 13.86 -1.2 (Mackenzie Hill 14.05)
300H: Ashlee Brown CA 42.76 (Mackenzie Hill hit the next to last
hurdle and fell)
HJ: Reanna Townsend LA 5-4
LJ: Lena Bettis, J.W. North CA 19-2.5
TJ: Gayle Brown CA 38-6.25
PV: Rhiannon Jaet AL 12-0
SP: Emily Greeson 42-5.75
DT: Khadija Talley 131-08
JT: Milene Miranti 121-0
4x100: J.W. North CA
46.06 (Wilson Long Beach 46.13)
4x400: Wilson Long Beach
4x800: Wilson Long Beach
9:04.54 MR US#1 (Maurina Young 2:17.2, Glynis Scott 2:19.4, Jasmine
Collins 2:17.4, Ashley Freeman 2:10.6). Close race until Freeman's
anchor shook Magnet Baton Rouge LA 9:16.24. Both beat the old meet
Elite Performances - 57 marks qualifying for DyeStat Elite
Event Mark By Pos
B-200 21.08 -0.8 Carter, Xavier, 2004, Palm Bay Melb FL 1
B-200 21.5 -0.8 Davis, Arthur, 2003, Williamson AL 2
B-200 21.57 -0.8 Turner, Albert, 2003, Southern Lab LA 3
B-400 45.88 Carter, Xavier, 2004, Palm Bay Melb FL 1
B-400 46.88 Davis, Arthur, 2003, Williamson AL 2
B-400 46.9 Goodman, Cedric, , Newman GA 3
B-400 48.17 Turner, Albert, 2003, Southern Lab LA 4
B-800 1:51.95 Sherrer, Shannon, 2003, Vineland NJ 1
B-800 1:52.76 Patrick, Chris, 2004, Smiths Station AL 2
B-800 1:53.55 Chiulli, Anthony, 2003, Christian Brothers TN 3
B-Mile 4:14.27 Chiulli, Anthony, 2003, Christian Brothers TN 1
B-Mile 4:16.09 Hendry, Michael, 2003, Catholic BR LA 2
B-Mile 4:17.33 Nuckels, Sam, , Huntsville AL 3
B-110H 13.96 -1.1 Yarbrough, John, , Hunters Lane TN 1
B-110H 14.07 James, Rick, , Carthage MS 2
B-300H 37.62 Yarbrough, John, , Hunters Lane TN 1
B-300H 37.8 Walker, Juan, , Hunters Lane TN 2
B-300H 37.96 Nolan, Daniel, 2003, Scottsboro AL 3
B-HJ 6' 10 Blackmon, Errol, , Washington Pensa FL 1
B-HJ 6' 10 Hinton, Arthur, , Cedar Shoals 2
B-SP 62' 10 Fryman, Andy, 2003, Mason Co KY 1
B-SP 59' 5 Harper, Justin, , Lassiter GA 2
B-DT 175' 1 Fox, Raben, , Vanderbilt LA 1
B-DT 170' 8 Fryman, Andy, 2003, Mason Co KY 2
B-JT 196' 10 Fillinck, Cody, , S. Lafourche LA 1
B-4x400 3:16.34 Boys Relay, , Vineland NJ 1
B-4x400 3:18.53 Boys Relay, , Southern Lab LA 2
G-200 24.31 -1.1 Champion, Courtney, 2004, Collins Hill GA 1
G-400 54.55 Taylor, Katrina, 2005, Baton Rouge LA 1
G-400 55.48 Davis, Marquita, , Memphis East TN 2
G-400 55.6 Knight, Bianca, 2007, Pearl MS 3
G-800 2:13.71 Treherne, Leslie, 2003, Western Branch VA 1
G-2Mile 10:43.57 Griffith, Joy, 2003, Tusca Christian AL 1
G-2Mile 10:47.15 Massey, Melissa, 2005, Dupont Manual KY 2
G-2Mile 10:55.16 McKaig, Alissa, 2004, Concordia FtWayne IN 3
G-100H 13.86 -1.2 Brown, Ashlee, 2003, J.W. North, Riverside CA 1
G-100H 14.05 -1.2 Hill, MacKenzie, 2003, LB Wilson CA 2
G-100H 14.07 -1.2 Manning, Dominique, 2004, North, Riverside CA 3
G-100H 14.49 -1.2 Davis, Ashley, 2003, Suncoast FL 4
G-300H 42.76 Brown, Ashlee, 2003, J.W. North, Riverside CA 2
G-300H 43.74 Finley, Edra, , UMS-Wright AL 2
G-300H 44.27 Golston, Courtney, 2003, B.C. Rain AL 3
G-300H 44.4 Calhoun, Lili, 2003, J.W. North Riv CA 4
G-LJ 19' 2.5 Bettis, Lena, 2003, North Riverside CA 1
G-LJ 18' 11.75 Hunter, Gayle, 2004, J.W. North Riverside CA 2
G-TJ 38' 6.25 Brown, Gayle, , J.W. North Riverside CA 1
G-PV 12' 0 Jaet, Rhiannon, 2003, McGill-Toolen AL 1
G-4x100 45.13 Girls Relay, , Wilson LB CA 2
G-4x100 46.06 Girls Relay, , J.W. North, Riverside CA 1
G-4x100 46.65 Girls Relay, , Collins Hill GA 3
G-4x100 47.33 Girls Relay, , Magnet BR LA 4
G-4x400 3:40.41 Girls Relay, , Wilson LB CA 1
G-4x400 3:48.58 Girls Relay, , Magnet BR LA 2
G-4x400 3:52.65 Girls Relay, , Collins Hill GA 3
G-4x400 3:54.24 Girls Relay, , J.W. North, Riverside CA 4
G-4x800 9:04.54 Girls Relay, , Wilson LB CA 1
G-4x800 9:16.24 Girls Relay, , Magnet BR LA 2
The meet is sanctioned under the guidelines of participating states
Entry fee $20 per team boys/$20 per team girls/under 5 athletes $5 per
athlete. Make check payable to: Complete Sports Productions-6509 Timbers
Drive-Mobile, Alabama 36695. Entries and fee must be received by Saturday
March 29, 2003.Entry fees are non refundable for no shows. All entries
via email. No mailed or faxed entries will be accepted. No entries accepted
without entry fee. Entry fee deadline is Monday March 31, 2003. A $20
fee per gender team will be accessed for late entries. Entries will
processed until entry fee received.
Confirmation of Open Division athletes must be done by Wednesday April
2003 by 5pm CST. You must confirm all athletes that will participate
Division. Failure to confirm will result in deletion of your team's
A simple confirm all previous entries will suffice. No name or event
additions allowed after deadline. Email all Open Division entries to
Ramada Inn -I-65. Call (888) 342-4200 for reservations.
Ask for Barclay.
Guest House Inn (888) 811-9247
- No warm up on the infield or track.
- Only competing athletes and meet officials on infield and track.
non-competing athletes off the infield and track.
- Check in for each event 10 minutes before event only.
- Athletes must abide by uniform rules and no jewelry.
- 1/4" and 1/8" spikes only.
- No chalk markings on the track or runways.
- Javelin Specifications:Girls-600g/Boys-800g-Blunt Tip Javelin
- Souvenir meet T-shirts on sale with competing athletes names on
back starting at $12.
- All results available on dyestat.com or cfpitiming.com.
- UMS-Wright School - Friday, April 4, 2003
- Entries 2 per event and 1 relay team. Please limit-invited athletes
(individual event athletes) to relays if needed
- Open Division for developing athletes.
- Fat timing
- Open Division check in at clerk of course or field event area.
- No awards or team scoring.
- Athletes qualifying for Invitational Division out of Open Division
on Friday will be notified at meet
- St. Paul's Episcopal, Saturday April 5, 2003.
- Please note entries for Invitational Division meet are pre-selected,
reserved and limited.
- No entry form for Invitational Division.
- Please RSVP Invitational athletes (251) 639-0303 or [email protected]
- All events check in at clerk of course.
- Weight implements will be weighed in before Invitational Division
- Fat timing and windgauges for Invitational Division.
- Awards ceremony for each event (top 3) will be at the conclusion
E-mail registration procedures for entry into Mobile Challenge
- This is preferred method of entry.
- E-mail entries to [email protected]
- All entry fees should be mailed to and checks made to
Complete Sports Productions
6509 Timbers Drive,
Mobile, Alabama 36695.
- The entry fees are $20 per team boys / $20 per team girls / $5
per athlete if less than 5 athletes.
- Entries and fees are due by March 29, 2003.
- Entries and results will be posted at www.cfpitiming.com.
- > In subject put Mobile Challenge of Champions
> Body of text
1st line Gender (men or women)
1st Athletes name (last, first) year in school (Sr, Jr, So, Fr),
If same athlete is in more than one event list the 2nd event and
mark on next line. And so on for each event.
2nd athletes name same as 1st in registering and so on with other
- List all members of your team that will participate even if they
are running in only a relay.
- DO NOT LIST INVITATIONAL DIVISON ATHLETES!!!
- Use H for Hurdles, sp.dt, tj, lj, hj, pv.
- Give Contact name and return e-mail and phone number both day
- If your school is submitting both genders please list one at a
time then next gender.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation for e-mail entries.
- Examples: (below is how entry should look for 1 gender)
Subject: Mobile Challenge of Champions
Someone, Sue, Sr., 100, 11.93
Jones, Wanda, So, 1600, 5:10.2
I don't know, Irene, Jr., sp, 40'11"
Smith, Kiesha, Fr.
- CONFIRMATION of OPEN DIVISION athletes must be done by Wednesday
April 2, 2003 by 5PM CST.
- Please read MEET INFORMATION SHEET for procedure for confirming.
- No entry form for Invitational Division. Please RSVP athletes
in Invitational Division (251) 639-0303 or [email protected]
Challenge of Champions sponsors